● Sportus College based at the “Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport” is an institution that provides secondary vocational education and prepares specialists for physical culture, sport and sport-related areas.
● The “Sportus” enables you to gain vocational qualification aligned with the basic education program which will give college graduates employment opportunities with good prospects for stability and will be a solid foundation for further career establishment and advancement.
Address: 11 Alek Manukyan street, Yerevan
Cell: +374 41 55 62 81
● Specialties, study duration and tuition fees
● Apply for college can those who have completed 9th grade with no age restriction
● Application form is filled out through the system dimord.emis.am by indicating an e-mail address, phone number, public service number or the number of the reference on its refusal in compliance with the procedure established by law
● Entry guidelines: Questionnaire for specialty “Therapeutic Massage”, General Physical Preparation Requirements
● Copy of the education certificate (in case of a diploma, also supplement copy)
● Electronic photo 3 × 4 size
● ID document (original and copy)
● Copy of the notification of enlistment into the Armed Service (applicants of conscription age are required to submit in case there is an adequate note giving the right to deferment in the military registration documents or other notes confirming the reason for not being drafted, while those previously deferred due to health issues – in case there are notes by the Republican Military Draft Commission)
● Document approving the right to a privilege
● Copy of the certificate of an education higher than required for the selected specialty (if available), as well as copy of the certificate of short-term or apprenticeship training course pursuant to the given specialty (if available).
● Diplomas (if available) of international and republican competitions (olympiads, festivals).
certificate of entrance exams scores of the given year, as well as of the previous year for admission to a state higher educational institution (if available),
● Employment verification letter (if available)
● Applicant makes payment of 1000 (thousand) AMD into the bank account of the “Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport” Foundation - ID Bank, Vardanants branch, account number: 11817065324000, for organizing and conducting admission to a secondary vocational education program.
Regardless of participation in the entrance exam and its results, the amount paid is not refunded to the applicant.
Sport and physical education as a means of children’s social adaptation
ASIPCS hosted scholars of Yerevan Special Educational Complex for Children with Hearing Impairments.…
Graduation Ceremony 2023 for part-time Master’s degree recipients
Today, the Graduation Ceremony 2023 for part-time Master’s degree recipients took place in…
«Science in Sport: Modern Issues» journal Information Letter
Second launch of the “GOLDEN SEEDS” Educational Award at ASIPCS